EURO 2020 is just hours away from kicking off and we have the ultimate guide for punters.
We don’t want existing customers to miss out this summer, so we have looked at the best existing customer offers on the market.
We have teamed up with Paddy Power, Sky Bet, William Hill, Betfair and BoyleSports to make sure punters get the most bang for their buck.
- Get a £1 free bet for every shot on target your selection has for Golden Boot.
- Get a £5 free bet for England vs Croatia
- England to win Euro 2020
Was 5/1Now 8/1
- Get a free £5 bet when you bet yon England vs Croatia (Opt in required)
- £3 free bet every time your player scores at Euro 2020, when you bet £10 on them to win the Golden Boot
- Get a £5 free bet every time your team wins
- England to win the Euros – 6/1
- Bet £20 in multiples and get a £5 free bet on multiples.
- £10 in cash for every friend you refer.
- No cash out suspensions on match odds.
- £10 no lose bet for every England match
- £5 free acca for every 5 accas placed
WIN £50,000 with Dream Team Euros
Dream Team Euros is HERE!
The best fantasy football game to accompany Euro 2020 has arrived.
And you can play absolutely FREE for your chance to win the £50,000 jackpot.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR FREE!
Dream Team Euros
- £50,000 jackpot
- The best fantasy football game this summer
- Play in mini-leagues against your mates, colleagues, family members – and some hand-picked celebrities
- FREE to play
Most read in Betting Tips
Get England to win Euro 2020 at huge 100/1 in William Hill price boost
Get France at 40/1, England at 45/1 or Germany at 55/1 to win Euro 2020
Get England at 30/1 to qualify from Euro 2020 Group D with Paddy Power special
Turkey vs Italy betting offer – Claim £20 risk FREE FREE on Euro 2020 opener
Croatia predictions, how far will Three Lions go in Euro 2020 and Golden Boot
EURO 2020 TIPS
France to pip England, back Benzema to beat Kane and Lukaku top player
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org