EURO 2020 is finally upon us with a massive festival of football ahead.
It’s set to be a huge summer of action from around Europe as Gareth Southgate’s Three Lions go for glory.
Southgate will be hoping to build on a good performance in the 2018 World Cup[/caption]
Billy Gilmour will be in action for Scotland after being picked by Steve Clarke[/caption]
WIN £50,000! Play Dream Team Euros – our FREE fantasy football game
There is plenty of home nations interest as well with Wales and Scotland involved in this summer’s showpiece.
Re-arranged from last year’s cancelled tournament, Turkey face Italy in the Group A curtain-raiser in Rome.
Euro 2020 confirmed groups
There are 24 nations competing in Euro 2020, which will get underway on Friday, June 11 2021.
Of the Home Nations, three have made it to the finals with England and Scotland both in Group D, while Wales have a tough ask in Group A.
- Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland.
- Group B: Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia.
- Group C: Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, North Macedonia.
- Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland.
- Group E: Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia.
- Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Hungary.
- WIN £50,000! Dream Team Euros – FREE fantasy football game
- Euro squads: All of the players picked so far
- Euro 2020 betting special: England 35/1 to beat Croatia
- Fixtures: When to watch all your Euro 2020 matches
- Betting special: Get England at 20/1 to wear home kit vs Croatia
- Build-up LIVE: Latest news and updates from around the teams
Euro 2020 fixtures
Every single match of this summer’s tournament will be shown on free-to-air TV in the UK.
You can catch the games on either the BBC or ITV, so anyone with a valid TV licence can watch.
Games kick-off at 2pm, 5pm and 8pm BST – so there’s no late nights or early mornings like we’ve had in some recent World Cup’s.
If you want to stream, the BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub will allow you to do so – all you have to do is create a free account.
The best TV deals for Euro 2020 including LG, Sony, Toshiba and more
GROUP STAGE – Matchday 1
Friday, June 11
- Turkey vs Italy, 8pm (Group A, BBC)
Saturday, June 12
- Wales vs Switzerland, 2pm (Group A, BBC/S4C for Welsh language commentary)
- Denmark vs Finland, 5pm (Group B, BBC)
- Belgium vs Russia, 8pm (Group B, ITV)
Sunday, June 13
- England vs Croatia, 2pm (Group D, BBC)
- Austria vs North Macedonia, 5pm (Group C, ITV)
- Holland vs Ukraine, 8pm (Group C, ITV)
Monday, June 14
- Scotland vs Czech Republic, 2pm (Group D, BBC)
- Poland vs Slovakia, 5pm (Group E, ITV)
- Spain vs Sweden, 8pm (Group E, BBC)
Tuesday, June 15
- Hungary vs Portugal, 5pm (Group F, ITV)
- France vs Germany, 8pm (Group F, ITV)
GROUP STAGE – Matchday 2
Wednesday, June 16
- Finland vs Russia, 2pm (Group B, BBC)
- Turkey vs Wales, 5pm (Group A, BBC/S4C for Welsh language commentary)
- Italy vs Switzerland, 8pm (Group A, ITV)
Thursday, June 17
- Ukraine vs North Macedonia, 2pm (Group C, ITV)
- Denmark vs Belgium, 5pm (Group B, ITV)
- Holland vs Austria, 8pm (Group C, BBC)
Friday, June 18
- Sweden vs Slovakia, 2pm (Group E, BBC)
- Croatia vs Czech Republic, 5pm (Group D, BBC)
- England vs Scotland, 8pm (Group D, ITV)
Saturday, June 19
- Hungary vs France, 2pm (Group F, BBC)
- Portugal vs Germany, 5pm (Group F, ITV)
- Spain vs Poland, 8pm (Group E, BBC)
Most read in Football
RED DEVILS NEWS
Stunning £91m Jadon Sancho deal AGREED, Trippier £10m offer rejected
TRANSFER NEWS LIVE
Chelsea lead £56m Hakimi race, Haaland LATEST, Lionel Messi EXCLUSIVE
COME ON MY SON
Trippier's dad reckons England will win Euros & wants him to be next captain
Scotland U-turn as they confirm they WILL take knee for England clash at Wembley
PICKED EUR WINNERS
Euro 2020 predictions: Players, pundits, managers & YOU all pick winners
SAY NO MOUR
Jose Mourinho sends 'his boy' Harry Kane message before Euro 2020 opener
GROUP STAGE – Matchday 3
Sunday, June 20
- Italy vs Wales, 5pm (Group A, ITV/S4C for Welsh language commentary)
- Switzerland vs Turkey, 5pm (Group A, ITV)
Monday, June 21
- Ukraine vs Austria, 5pm (Group C, ITV)
- North Macedonia vs Holland, 5pm (Group C, ITV)
- Russia vs Denmark, 8pm (Group B, BBC)
- Finland vs Belgium, 8pm (Group B, BBC)
Tuesday, June 22
- Croatia vs Scotland, 8pm (Group D, ITV)
- Czech Republic vs England, 8pm (Group D, ITV)
Wednesday, June 23
- Sweden vs Poland, 5pm (Group E, ITV)
- Slovakia vs Spain, 5pm (Group E, ITV)
- Portugal vs France, 8pm (Group F, BBC)
- Germany vs Hungary, 8pm (Group F, BBC)
KNOCKOUT STAGE – Round of 16
Saturday, June 26
- Match one – Runner up Group A vs Runner-up Group B, 6pm
- Match two – Winner Group A vs Runner-up Group C, 8pm
Sunday, June 27
- Match three – Winner Group C vs 3rd Group D/E/F, 6pm
- Match four – Winner Group B vs 3rd Group A/D/E/F, 8pm
Monday, June 28
- Match five – Runner-up Group D vs Runner-up Group E, 6pm
- Match six – Winner Group F vs 3rd Group A/B/C. 8pm
Tuesday, June 29
- Match seven – Winner Group D vs Runner-up Group F, 6pm
- Match eight – Winner Group E vs 3rd Group A/B/C/D, 8pm
KNOCKOUT STAGE – Quarter-finals
Friday, July 2
- Winner of Match six vs Winner of Match five, 6pm
- Winner of Match four vs Winner of Match two, 8pm
Saturday, July 3
- Winner of Match three vs Winner of Match one, 6pm
- Winner of Match eight vs Winner of match seven, 8pm
KNOCKOUT STAGE – Semi-finals
Tuesday, July 6
- Quarter-final two winner vs Quarter-final one winner, 8pm
Wednesday, July 7
- Quarter-final four winner vs Quarter-final three winner, 8pm
KNOCKOUT STAGE – Final
Sunday, July 11
- Semi-final one winner vs Semi-final two winner, 8pm
This summer’s showpiece will be held at Wembley in London[/caption]
Where will the Euro 2020 final be held?
In a huge boost for Gareth Southgate and England, the semi-finals and final will be held at Wembley Stadium.
Euro 2020 confirmed venues are:
- Rome (Stadio Olimpico)
- Baku (Olympic Stadium)
- Copenhagen (Parken Stadium)
- St Petersburg (St Petersburg Stadium)
- Amsterdam (Johan Crujff Arena)
- Bucharest (National Arena)
- London (Wembley Stadium)
- Glasgow (Hampden Park)
- Budapest (Puskás Aréna)
- Munich (Fußball Arena München)
- Seville (La Cartuja Stadium)