FRANCE are taking on Bulgaria in their final warm-up match before Euro 2020.
Les Bleus enjoyed a stroll in the park against Wales last week, winning 3-0 after Neco Williams was controversially sent off for the Dragons.
WIN £50,000! Play Dream Team Euros – our FREE fantasy football game
Paul Pogba has warned France against complacency heading into Euro 2020[/caption]
But Paul Pogba has issued a stern warning against complacency to the French team.
He said: “We have a PlayStation team but it will remain a PlayStation team if we don’t win a trophy.”
And winning the trophy became a lot more challenging when the group stage draw was made and Les Bleus were placed with Portugal, Germany and Hungary.
What time does France vs Bulgaria kick off?
- France vs Bulgaria takes place on Tuesday, June 8.
- The match kicks off at 8.10pm UK time – 9.10pm in France.
- It will be held at the Stade de France, Paris.
- Last time the two sides met, France were 1-0 winners in Sofia in World Cup 2018 qualifying.
What TV channel is France vs Bulgaria on and can I live stream it?
- France vs Bulgaria is live on Sky Sports Premier League.
- Coverage commences at 8pm – ten minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to your Sky Go app.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Most read in Euro 2020
Sarah Everard cop GUILTY of rape & kidnap and 'accepts responsibility' for killing
Family in tears as developer refuses to sell them home in row over FENCE
STOP THE SPREAD
Millions told NOT to travel & Army scrambled as Indian variant cases spiral
Huge internet outage shuts down Amazon, Twitter, Spotify, Reddit and more
Photo that proves Kate's ready to be Queen & why she's the monarchy's best asset
'I'VE LOVED IT'
Louise Minchin quits BBC Breakfast after 20 years with emotional statement
- WIN £50,000! Dream Team Euros – FREE fantasy football game
- Euro squads: All of the players picked so far
- Euro 2020 betting special: England 35/1 to beat Croatia
- Fixtures: When to watch all your Euro 2020 matches
- Betting special: Get England at 20/1 to wear home kit vs Croatia
- Build-up LIVE: Latest news and updates from around the teams
N’Golo Kante returns to the France squad after winning the Champions League with Chelsea.
And Blues team-mate Olivier Giroud could displace Karim Benzema for the French.
Benjamin Pavard and Lucas Hernandez only played 45 minutes against Wales but should be fine for this game.
France Euro 2020 squad
- Hugo Lloris (GK) (c)
- Steve Mandanda (GK)
- Mike Maignan (GK)
- Leo Dubois
- Benjamin Pavard
- Kurt Zouma
- Jules Kounde
- Raphael Varane
- Clement Lenglet
- Prinsel Kimpembe
- Lucas Digne
- Lucas Hernandez
- N’Golo Kante
- Paul Pogba
- Adrien Rabiot
- Corentin Tolisso
- Moussa Sissoko
- Karim Benzema
- Olivier Giroud
- Kylian Mbappe
- Marcus Thuram
- Kingsley Coman
- Wissam Ben Yedder
- Antoine Griezmann
- Thomas Lemar
- Ousmane Dembele