THE FRENCH OPEN is underway at Roland Garros and we are on hand with all the best bets and sign-up offers.
Defending champion Rafael Nadal is looking to win the men’s singles title for a record-extending 14th time but faces stern competition from Novak Djokovic.
Iga Swiatek also has her sights set on successfully defending her women’s crown.
SunSport are on hand with the best sign-up offers from some of the UK’s leading bookmakers ahead of the tournament.
FRENCH OPEN BETTING TIPS AND SIGN UP OFFERS
Paddy Power – Get a £20 risk-free bet HERE*
Featured Power Price – Max 20
- Rafael Nadal to win 3-0 (vs. Diego Schwartzman) – Was 1/2 Now Evens
- B Krejcikova & I Swiatek both to win – Was 6/4 Now 9/5
- I Swiatek, R Nadal & N Djokovic all to win – Was 4/7 Now 4/5
- N Djokovic and R Nadal to win in straight sets – Was 11/5 Now 11/4
- Djokovic or Nadal to win the Wimbledon singles title in 2021 – 8/11
- Djokovic or Zverev to win the Wimbledon singles title in 2021 – EVS
BoyleSports – Bet £10 Get £20 (mobile only) HERE*
Men’s straight set special
- Nadal and Djokovic both to win 3-0 – Was 9/5 Now 9/4
Betfair – Bet £5 and get £20 in free bets HERE*
- Nadal vs Schwartzman – Either Player to Win the first set 6-3 OR 6-4 – Evens
- N Djokovic to win his first 3 service games of the match to 15, 30 or 40 – 5/4
William Hill – Bet £10 and get £40 in free bets HERE*
- Rafael Nadal & Novak Djokovic Both To Win 3-0 – Was 2/1 Now 11/4
Most read in Betting Tips
Euro 2020 price boosts and latest odds for tonight's Portugal friendly
Join Sun Vegas today to get £10 free with no deposit required
William Hill betting special offer: England boosted to 100/1 to win Euro 2020
Croatia predictions, how far will Three Lions go in Euro 2020 and Golden Boot
EURO 2020 TIPS
France to pip England, back Benzema to beat Kane and Lukaku top player
England predicted line-up for Euro 2020 tie against Croatia, according to odds
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*Terms and conditions
Betfair: Min £5 bet on the SBK, min odds 1.5 (1/2). Rewards valid for 7 days. Free bets must be placed at min odds of 1.5 (1/2). Exchange free bet limited to certain markets. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
Boylesports: Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. First bet only. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. One Free Bet offer per customer, household and IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
William Hill: New customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply. See full terms below.
Bet £20 on multiples – Get £5 free bet on multiples: Place £20 worth of Multiples or Bet Builders over the course of a day, and, after the bets have settled, you’ll get a free £5 bet to use on Multiples or Bet Builders. Bets must settle before 23:59 on the day they’re placed. No opt-in required, T&Cs apply.
Tennis in-play insurance – Get a free bet equivalent to 10% of your net losses on in-play tennis every week (up to a maximum of £100). This promotion is only available to customers in the UK or Ireland. Free bets will be added to your account by 23:59 every Monday and must be used within 4 days. Terms and conditions apply.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org