ITALY take on Austria in Saturday’s Euro 2020 last-16 showdown at Wembley.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 48/1 bet builder special.
Paddy Power: Get risk free £20 bet on Italy vs Austria[/caption]
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim..
Paddy Power risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE & deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on Italy vs Austria before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don’t worry, you’ll get your money back as cash – which can be withdrawn straight back to your bank account
- Refund will be processed within 1 hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser
- Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
Italy enter Saturday’s clash boasting a perfect record.
The Azzurri comfortably secured wins over Turkey, Switzerland and Wales to finish top of group A.
Roberto Mancini’s side scored SEVEN goals en-route to the knockout stages and haven’t conceded in their last 11 matches in all competitions – that’s 17 hours and 35 minutes!
Austria, who are in the Euros knockout stages for the very first time, beat North Macedonia and Ukraine but looked out of sorts when losing 2-0 to Holland.
So we’re backing Italy to reach the quarter finals with a 2-0 victory at odds of 5/1.
48/1 Bet Builder special
Italy vs Austria
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- David Alaba – To Be Booked
- Ciro Immobile – Anytime Goalscorer
- Italy – Match Odds
- Lorenzo Insigne – Anytime Assist
Our four selections combined create odds of 48/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £120.
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger, then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 48/1.
Our selections are: David Alaba – To Be Booked, Ciro Immobile – Anytime Goalscorer, Italy To Win, Lorenzo Insigne – Anytime Assist
£20 on that will return £999 if it comes through.
Most read in Betting Tips
LOVE IN THE AIR
Love Island odds: Favourites revealed by the bookmakers for new series
Join Sun Vegas today to get £10 free with no deposit required
ENGLAND VS GERMANY TIPS
Back less than three goals at Wembley, Foden to score anytime
EURO 2020 TIPS
Lukaku to be player of tournament, France to lift the trophy
Erling Haaland next club odds: Chelsea lead Man City in race for Dortmund star
England ask if Mount & Chilwell can start socially distant training
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org