BRAZIL are crossing the border to Paraguay as they look to continue their one hundred per cent record in World Cup qualifying.
The Selecao were 2-0 winners over Ecuador last week though the visitors were left fuming as Neymar was controversially allowed to retake a missed penalty.
Neymar netted with a retaken penalty against Paraguay[/caption]
Paraguay are currently in position to qualify for the World Cup[/caption]
Hosts Paraguay meanwhile are in fourth spot following a 0-0 draw at Uruguay.
The match is the last before Brazil hosts the Copa America, which the team have reluctantly agreed to play in after considering a boycott just days ago.
What time does Paraguay vs Brazil kick off?
- Paraguay take on Brazil tonight.
- The match kicks off at 1.30am on Wednesday morning UK time – 8.30pm on Tuesday in Asuncion and 9.30pm in Rio de Janeiro.
- It will be played at the Estadio Defensores del Chaco, Asuncion.
- The teams last met two years ago with Brazil winning on penalties after a 0-0 draw in the Copa America quarter-final.
What TV channel is Paraguay vs Brazil on and can I live stream it?
- Paraguay vs Brazil is live on FreeSports.
- Coverage commences at 1.30am.
- To stream the game live, head to the FreeSports Player.
Can I watch Paraguay vs Brazil for free?
- Yes. As the name suggests, FreeSports is free-to-air in the UK.
Most read in Football
TV star quizzes football legend on Euros, penalties, Harry Kane… & cricket
Stuttgart's Silas played under fake name after 'human trafficking' by agent
KITS COMING HOME
10 best Euro 2020 kits from England's blue shirt to Germany's black jersey
England fans can use vaccine passports to get into Euro 2020 group matches
WISH ROO WERE HERE
Wayne & Coleen reunite with old pals Young, Evans and Cleverley on hols
GUNNER BE DIFFERENT
Arsenal 'lining up £97m quadruple transfer swoop' to create new-look XI
Veterans Dani Alves and Thiago Silva are out injured for this game. However, Douglas Luiz returns from suspension.
Gabriel Barbosa failed to impress against Ecuador, which will likely mean Roberto Firmino or Gabriel Jesus entering the starting XI.
Neymar and Richarlison are expected to keep their positions out wide.
*Odds from Paddy Power correct as of Tuesday, June 8.