POLAND are gearing up for the Euros with their final pre-tournament warm-up game.
And they will face one of the biggest heroes of Euro 2016 in Iceland, who won’t be bringing their thunder clap to the this year’s tournament, having not qualified.
Poland have been warming up for the Euros and have a final friendly against Iceland[/caption]
WIN £50,000! Play Dream Team Euros – our FREE fantasy football game
Here is all you need to know about the international friendly.
When does Poland vs Iceland kick off?
- Poland face Iceland at on Tuesday, June 8.
- The match kicks off at 5pm UK time.
- Poland is an hour ahead of the UK so that will mean it kicks off at 6pm local time.
- The clash takes place in Stadion Miejski in Poznan.
What TV channel is Poland vs Iceland on and can I live stream it?
- Poland vs Iceland is on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football.
- Coverage begins at 4.55pm on Sky Sports Football and at 5pm on Sky Sports Main Event.
- To stream the game live, go to the Sky Go app.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Most read in Euro 2020
Sarah Everard cop GUILTY of rape & kidnap and 'accepts responsibility' for killing
Moment man punches drinker in 'revenge attack' for 'stealing daughter's purse'
A PERFECT TEN
Woman ‘sets record by giving birth to TEN kids after babies missed on scan’
Family in tears as developer refuses to sell them home in row over FENCE
STOP THE SPREAD
Millions told NOT to travel & Army scrambled as Indian variant cases spiral
Huge internet outage shuts down Amazon, Twitter, Spotify, Reddit and more
- WIN £50,000! Dream Team Euros – FREE fantasy football game
- Euro squads: All of the players picked so far
- Euro 2020 betting special: England 35/1 to beat Croatia
- Fixtures: When to watch all your Euro 2020 matches
- Betting special: Get England at 20/1 to wear home kit vs Croatia
- Build-up LIVE: Latest news and updates from around the teams
Poland are hoping to come out of their final Euros warm-up game unscathed and Paulo Sousa’s side currently have a clean bill of health.
Robert Lewandowski was rested for the 1-1 draw against Russia a week ago but could start this next match.
Iceland beat the Faroe Islands 1-0 on Friday and have injury problems with Magnusson Hordur Bjorvin, Sigurdsson Arnor and Skulason Ari.
Stay up to date with all the action in our live blog, below…