Streatham stabbing – shocking moment ‘rival gangs’ brawl with foot-long knives in street before teen stabbed to death

THIS is the shocking moment thugs brawled with foot-long knives in the street before a teen was stabbed to death in a bloodbath.

A murder probe has been launched after the boy, in his late teens, was fatally knifed in Streatham, South West London, yesterday.

Shocking CCTV shows thugs brawling with machetes in Streatham
The fight came moments before a teen was stabbed to death

Horrific CCTV shows two groups standing off in the street before one thug pulls a machete from his trousers and lunges for his victim.

Members from both groups also armed with long knives slashed each other – where one man then suffered a fatal blow to the chest.

His attackers then fled the scene where he ran 150 yards screaming for help, before he fell to the ground in Ockley Road.

Horrified witnesses said the thugs were brandishing machetes during the broad daylight knife attack.


One told The Sun: “They came in here just a few minutes before the attack happened and they stabbed him, I think they were looking at the CCTV to see what it could see before they killed him.

“I could see their big machete in his trousers, the knife was massive.”

Naseer Dawlatzai, 20, added: “I could hear the screams from my flat, they were shouting outside before it all happened and then I just heard screams.

“The boy was running along the road screaming for help. I was surprised he could still run. He looked in a bad way. He looked like he was bleeding from his chest, I wasn’t surprised when I found out he was dead.”

A doctor from a nearby medical centre is understood to have rushed to the boy’s aid as the violence erupted.

He was rushed to hospital with a stab wound to the chest, but died just before 5pm.

The boy’s mum and other heartbroken relatives were seen in tears at the scene.


Four men and three women have been arrested in connection with the killing and remain in custody.

It comes after a night of violence on London’s streets as the capital grapples with a knife crime epidemic – with at least 11 murders over the past four weeks.

Just over an hour before the murder in Streatham, a man was stabbed several times in a hit-and-run attack three miles away in Clapham.

The victim suffered “multiple” knife wounds but his injuries are not life-threatening.

On Wednesday, a murder investigation was launched after a 35-year-old man died of his injuries after being stabbed in Greenwich, South East London.

Footage showed men slashing each other with giant blades – leaving Nathaniel Ago fatally wounded.

On Tuesday, Taylor Cox, 19, was shot dead in Islington, North London.

And a 31-year-old woman has been charged with murder after a man was stabbed to death in Stamford Hill, North East London, last Friday.


A man is arrested near the scene of the stabbing in South London[/caption]


Cops have arrested seven people in connection with the killing[/caption]

Jam Press

The murder came less than two hours after a man was stabbed in a hit-and-run attack in nearby Clapham[/caption]

Police have launched a murder investigation after a man died following a knife fight in south east London
It follows a spate of violence in London including a knife brawl in Greenwich where a man was murdered

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button