CONOR McGREGOR returns to the Octagon for a huge trilogy fight against Dustin Poirier at UFC 264.
The Notorious was beaten in two rounds by the Diamond at UFC 257 in January, leaving their series tied at 1-1 going into the big decider.
When is UFC 264 McGregor vs Poirier 3?
- UFC 264 takes place on Saturday, July 10.
- The early prelims are set to start at 11pm BST, the prelims 1am and the main card from 3am.
- Expect the main event of McGregor vs Poirier at around 5am UK time.
- The T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is UFC 264: McGregor vs Poirier 3 on?
- UFC 264 will be broadcast on BT Sport Box Office in the UK.
- In the US, it’ll be live on ESPN+.
- The early prelims will be shown live on UFC Fight Pass app.
What is the UFC 264 fight card?
The following fights have been announced for UFC 264
- Dustin Poirier vs ConorMcGregor (Lightweight – Main event)
- Tai Tuivasa vs Greg Hardy (Heavyweight – Co-main)
- Gilbert Burns vs Stephen Thompson (Welterweight)
- Irene Aldana vs Yana Kunitskaya (Women Bantamweight)
- Sean O’Malley vs Louis Smolka (Bantamweight)
- Niko Price vs Michel Pereira (Welterweight)
- Sean Brady vs Kevin Lee (Welterweight)
- Trevin Giles vs Dricus Du Plessis (Middleweight)
- Omari Akhmedov vs Brad Tavares (Middleweight)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs Jerome Rivera (Flyweight)
- Hu Yaozong vs Alen Amedovski (Middleweight)
How the fighters compare
What have they said?
John Kavanagh, McGregor’s coach: “We’ve gotta figure out these fricking calf kicks, how to use them and defend them.
“We’re pretty confident we have that sorted out now.
“I think he looked excellent everywhere else so give us a rematch and we have the rematch, I feel.”
Dustin Poirier: “”It’s fighting, man.
“I don’t think you ever really have [someone’s number].
“He’ll make adjustments and it’ll be a completely different fight.
“Like the first one and the second was different, the third one is gonna be different as well.”
“I’m gonna make adjustments as well.
“I’ve gotta switch it up, keep things fresh and keep him guessing.”
Most read in MMA
Boxing champ Claressa Shields battles back on MMA debut to beat Brittney Elkin
Nate Diaz smokes WEED at press conference just two days before Edwards fight
Adesanya hasn't added 'new tools' ahead of UFC 263 rematch, says Vettori
Daley putting off retirement as feels he's 'better than this new generation'
Jon Jones vows to 'tear an arm off' Adesanya if pair fight at heavyweight
Follow latest news and updates for Adesanya vs Vettori 2 plus Nate Diaz's return