WALES and Denmark go head-to-head in Saturday’s European Championship last-16 tie at the Johan Cruijff ArenA in Amsterdam.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are marking the occasion by offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 88/1 bet builder special.
Paddy Power: Get risk free £20 bet on Wales vs Denmark[/caption]
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim..
Paddy Power risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE & deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on Wales vs Denmark before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don’t worry, you’ll get your money back as cash – which can be withdrawn straight back to your bank account
- Refund will be processed within 1 hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser
- Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
Wales will look to defy the odds once again against Denmark on Saturday.
Rob Page’s side finished second to Italy in Group A and could make a big impression on the knockout stages having reached the semi-finals in 2016.
But Denmark will be buoyed by their 4-1 thrashing of Russia and will look to carry that momentum into this weekend’s last-16 tie.
These two have only met twice in competitive action since 1999 with the Dane’s having won both UEFA Nations League bouts in 2018.
88/1 Bet Builder special
Wales vs Denmark
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Denmark – Match Odds
- Thomas Delaney – To Be Booked
- Joe Morrell – To Be Booked
- Aaron Ramsey – Player To Have 1 Or More Shots On Target
Our four selections combined create odds of 88/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
So we’re backing Denmark to progress to the quarter-finals by scoring 2+ goals and having 6+ corners at odds of 7/2.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £90.
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger, then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to a whopping 88/1!
Our selections are: Denmark To Win, Thomas Delaney – To Be Booked, Joe Morrell – To Be Booked, Aaron Ramsey To Have 1 Or More Shots On Target
£20 on that will return £1,786 if it comes through.
Most read in Betting Tips
Join Sun Vegas today to get £10 free with no deposit required
ENGLAND VS GERMANY TIPS
Back less than three goals at Wembley, Foden to score anytime
EURO 2020 TIPS
Lukaku to be player of tournament, France to lift the trophy
Erling Haaland next club odds: Chelsea lead Man City in race for Dortmund star
England ask if Mount & Chilwell can start socially distant training
James Rodriguez next club odds – Arsenal join Atletico in race for Everton ace
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org